A/C performance improvement
The acidity test works with all lubricants and, quickly and economically, allows to detect the acidity of the lubricant inside the system.
Secure payment with Paypal and Credit Card.
Worldwide Delivery in 10 working days.
Customer Service Call us 24/7 at +39 (0) 444.289383
- 3 mesuring pipettes 5 ml,
- 1 bottle with 10 ml of neutraliser
- 2 bottles with 1 ml of indicator.
- The acid test is suitable for all the lubricants in the systems of climatization and refrigeration.
- Package valid for 2 tests.
1) Fill one of the two containers (containing the indicator) with 10 ml of the oil to be examined.
2) Using the pipette, slowly add and shake 0,5 ml of neutraliser at a time.
3) Stop when the solution became purple.
The acidity will result:
- low if we add only 0,5 ml of neutraliser (purple coloration reached after one step);
- average if we add 1 ml of neutraliser (purple coloration reached after two steps);
- high if we add from 1,5 ml to 5 ml of neutraliser (purple coloration reached from 3 to 10 steps).
If the purple coloration is reached after putting in the indicator container more than 5 ml of neutraliser (>0,5 x 10 steps) we need proceed with the substitution of the oil and the complete washing of the system.